Epic BI Analyst Business Intelligence High Quality Patient Care Product Owner Toppenish WA
Epic BI Analyst Business Intelligence
High Quality Patient Care Product Owner
Creates enterprise business intelligence (BI) tools that enable business partners to deliver affordable, high quality patient care and services. Develops, tests, and documents business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Meets with stakeholders to determine business intelligence needs.
- Translates business requirements into technical specifications and develops test plans.
- Designs, documents, configures, develops, tests, and maintains data solutions using a variety of data models, software, applications, and programming languages.
- Leads internal testing and manages external data validation efforts, through development and execution of thorough test scripts.
- Creates training materials leads training sessions on BI tools and consults business partners on development of training materials.
- Manages and executes BI Application and Epic system configuration activities.
- Supports the development of business unit data and IT solutions.
- Collaborates with Stakeholders, BI Developer, BI Architect, Application Analysts, and end users to ensure application system design and development support business intelligence needs.
- Creates and maintains standards for story writing, customer facing specifications, and project portfolio management.
- Contributes to continuous improvement efforts of the BI Team by leading team meetings and participating in Community of Practice meetings and retrospectives.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and/or installs equipment or software.
- Evaluates, researches, and recommends equipment and/or software maintenance and upgrades.
- Documents incoming technical support calls and project work efforts into tracking database to ensure timely resolution.
- Defines and prioritizes a product roadmap based on input from external stakeholders.
- Perform duties as a Product Owner that include gaining an understanding of executives and business leaders’ needs and developing and managing a BI and analytics product roadmap. Writes user stories and maintains story backlog ensuring Sprints are ready. Reports progress statuses and provides predicted completion dates. Ensures solutions meet success criteria of user stories. Consults Scrum Master on process improvement efforts.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences, Technology, Math, Engineering, Public Health, Healthcare Administration, or Business Administration. Associate’s Degree in Computer Science and two years’ experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree. Technical Degree and two years’ experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree. Four years’ experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Seven years’ experience in Reporting, Analytics, Business Intelligence, or Applications Support in a healthcare setting. Experience with Epic clinical environments, healthcare operations, and/or revenue cycles preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Epic Application Reporting certification required; or ability to acquire certification within 90 days of hire. Epic Data Model certification/proficiency required; or ability to acquire certification within 90 days of hire. Epic Caboodle Data Model certification/proficiency preferred. Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Knowledge of Epic, Microsoft, SAP, and Tableau Reporting and Analytic Tools. Knowledge of relational and dimensional data models, especially Epic Cogito. Knowledge of Value Based Care, clinical operations and/or revenue cycle operations. Knowledge of Agile Software Delivery, Scrum preferred. Knowledge of Data Quality and Data Governance Principles and Practices. Ability to gather requirements. Ability to document clinical and business processes and procedures. Ability to design, build, and execute comprehensive workflow-based test plans and scripts. Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent priorities. Ability to develop effective working relationships to gain trust and establish credibility at all organizational levels. Ability to lead large groups to make key decisions and complete projects. Effective project management capability throughout the project lifecycle of planning, organizing, managing, and finalizing outcomes. Ability to analyze complex data and communicate observations in a simplified manner. Strong analytical and decision making skills to be able to assess the root cause of an issue and determine an optimal solution. Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills for use at all corporate levels. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work independently to fulfill job duties with minimal supervision. Ability to come up to speed quickly on new reporting, data applications and data models as needed.
– Proficiency in product delivery and strategy creation.
– Proficiency in creating a product roadmap and related stories based on input from external stakeholders.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
PI175634430 #5123Apply Now