Texas Health Frisco Medical Surgical Full Time Days Sign on Bonus
Texas Health Frisco
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical
Full Time Days
**$10K sign on for all full time Medical Surgical openings (current employees exempt)**
Are you looking for a rewarding career and a tight-knit nursing team? We’re looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Frisco, 12400 N Dallas Parkway
- Work environment: – Medical Surgical – The Registered Nurse will improve the quality care for the Medical Surgical patient.
- Work hours: Full Time Days (7A-7P) – 36 hr work week
- Salary range: $26.50 – $50.82
- Sign on bonus 10k for eligible new hires
Med Surg Unit Department highlights:
- We have outgrown our initial needs and are expanding our service lines rapidly.
- 30-bed General Medical Surgical Tele unit – 20 beds on 5th floor and 10 bed overflow consisting of mostly surgical patients – fast paced, quick turnover
- Experience with tele, surgical, plastics, bariatrics, spine highly preferred. COVID unit for hospital, 1:5 patient ratio, PCT for every 10-15 patients
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred;
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (if necessary)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS –upon hire required.
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training – within 60 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of nursing residency
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Registered Nurse will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health? As a Texas Health Registered Nurse you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits (Eligible Full Time and Part Time employees) including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PI145404687 4781Apply Now