Registered Nurse RN MedSurg Possible Sign on Bonus Arlington Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg
Great Benefits and Learning Opportunities
Full Time Nights
Sign on Bonus $10k for Eligible New Hires
Are you a registered nurse looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
** $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME RN POSITIONS **
- Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial,800 West Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76012
- Work environment: Medical Surgical Department – A cohesive team that improves the quality of care for general medical patients such as COPD, Pneumonia, CHF, Infectious Disease and Covid etc. There is remote tele on this unit.
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Salary range: $26.50 – $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $10,000 sign on bonus for eligible RN’s (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a 369 bed Joint Commission- certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest Pain Center and a Designated Magnet Hospital. We offer comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neuro sciences and emergency services.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN (required)
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS -upon hire preferred
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training – within 60 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- Two (2) + years of acute care RN experience (med/surg, tele, pulmonary, rehab) preferred
- BCMSN – Board Certified Medical Surgical Nurse preferred
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Registered Nurse you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Primary Location: Arlington
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Arlington 800 W. Randol Mill Road Arlington TX 76012
Shift: Night Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
PI147132084 4821Apply Now