EPIC Application Analyst Professional Billing Resolute Toppenish Washington PI148392301 #4865
EPIC Application Analyst Professional Billing
EPIC Resolute System
Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus possible
181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states
Location Administration South
Employment duration: Full time
Exempt Status: Exempt
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements to determine functional specifications, designing, developing, maintaining, reviewing, and providing technical support services in an Epic environment. Manages and executes Epic system configuration activities. Requires advanced business and technical project coordination. Exercises sound independent judgment with minimal direct supervision. Activities include analysis relative to designing, developing, implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic systems as well as plan, execute and finalize projects.
We want to talk with you if you are
- A good communicator who excels at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels.
- A leader who can make key decisions, prioritize tasks a handle complex projects.
- A critical thinker who is able to assess problems and develop effective solutions and work with difficult people in a positive pleasant manner.
- An experienced IS/IT or clinical professional who has knowledge of various hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, as well as troubleshooting techniques
What you’ll do
- Handle and execute Epic system configuration activities in Professional Billing/Resolute.
- Gather and analyze requirements to figure out functional specifications; design, develop, maintain, review, and provide technical support services in an Epic environment.
- Analyze current systems, handle technical projects and make recommendations for upgrades/improvements.
- Build strong working relationships with staff through effective communication.
What we’ll offer you
- Relocation Assistance
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Position/Technology Specific Training
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Experience with Epic systems
- Current Epic Certification or Epic Proficiency Status
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. ADN or higher or other formal clinical credentials may also be accepted.
- Experience: 2-4+ years in a healthcare setting, technical, or EHR configuration.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. If Epic training is needed, travel to Wisconsin may be required for as many as 8-10 training sessions over several months. Epic Certification or Proficient Status may be required within 90 days of training to permit continued employment. For some positions, clinical certifications, licenses, or other clinical credentials may be required (for example, certain positions may require nursing background).
This position is for full time employment (not contract) and does not offer Visa Sponsorship.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with undeserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
PI148392301 4865Apply Now