Part-Time RN Registered Nurse Care Transition Manager Part Time Cleburne Texas
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Care Transition Manager
RN – Register Nurse
Cleburne (Fort Worth), Texas
Are you ready to make an impact by providing support to the Care Transition Management department at Texas Health Cleburne a part of Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Cleburne is seeking an RN to be a tremendous asset to the organization by ensuring patients are timely and effectively transitioned to appropriate levels of care.
• 24 hours per week: Saturday and Sunday, 12-hour days shifts
• Ensures patients are placed appropriately following discharge and that necessary follow up takes place with patients as well as payors.
• Responsible for compliance with documentation guidelines as well as regulatory agencies. -Ensures transition plan and post-acute management plan consistency across care settings.Join our Healthcare System that is ranked #1 as Fortune’s 2018 (4th year in a row) “Best Workplaces in Health Care” today! Apply online at http://adtrk.tw/jPHwK
**Texas Health requires an online application**
• RN, Bachelor degree required
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
• Minimum three years clinical experience as staff nurse at an acute care hospital (required)
• Minimum two years acute care hospital discharge planning/care management (preferred)Required
Experience: 5 years’ clinical nursing experience in specified area of audit- IR preferred
• . ACM, ANCC or CCM certification (preferred) BCLS within 30 days of hire
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Wellness and Career Development Programs
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
“Fort Worth”, “Ft. Worth, Texas, “Registered Nurse”, “RN Case Manager”, “Care Transition”, “RN”, “Case Management”, “Cleburne RN”, “Cleburne Case Manager”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.